The power of cooperation for small businesses
On behalf of Working Order’s participants, Board of Directors, volunteers and staff, we gratefully acknowledge the support of:
• Advantage Sales and Marketing
• ChoiceCare Physicians, Inc.
• Dominion Peoples
• Eden Hall Foundation
• FISA Foundation
• Fox Chapel Area School District
• Full Circle Type, Inc.
• The Giant Eagle Foundation
• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Ikon Business Solutions
• Mellon Financial Corporation Foundation
• Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council
• Scaife Charitable Foundation
• Soroptimist International of Pittsburgh
• Stargate Industries
• Tippins Foundation
It is also with great appreciation that we thank the private individuals who have supported us
financially and by donating their time. The names of our individual donors are not published to
maintain their privacy. Finally, we appreciate the opportunity to contract with the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Allegheny County Department of Human Services.
Working Order is a private, non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation.
We are supported by donations from private donors, foundations and
corporations. Donations are tax deductible and represent a valuable resource
for our participants requiring long-term support to maximize productivity.